The Summit Academy: Inpatient Drug & Alcohol Treatment Services
For seriously at-risk juveniles, drug and alcohol rehabilitation is a critical component of life at The Summit Academy.
A Holistic Approach to Healing
We utilize a “holistic” approach because we have seen, again and again, that a strategic combination of counseling, treatment and an environment of motivation and positive rewards works wonders. As our young men forge their own path to sobriety, they may utilize the following eclectic treatment models:
- 12-Step Approach
- Chronic Disease Model
- Rational Emotional Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Reality-Based Therapy
The intentional structure and productive routines they establish while living at Summit also contribute greatly to their success following rehabilitation.
An Environment of Encouragement
Throughout the school environment, students discover numerous opportunities to develop positive, proactive interests and skills.
Because the common denominator among delinquent youth is often low self-esteem and poor self-image, our programs are designed to lift young men up.
They may discover a love of academics. Learn a trade. Letter in a varsity sport. Reduce or fulfill restitution obligations through work programs. Or engage in community service.
Our programs strengthen a young man’s sobriety, confidence, self-worth and sense of his own unlimited potential.
The Summit Academy Inpatient Drug & Alcohol Program boasts exceptionally high standards of compliance and accreditation with regulatory agencies in the field.
- We consistently earn near-perfect ratings in the licensing process with the Pennsylvania Bureau of Drug & Alcohol Programs (BDAP)
- We have earned two consecutive, three-year accreditations from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- We are fully contracted with all five Managed Care Organizations in the state of Pennsylvania for FULL reimbursement of treatment services, as well as room and board.